Monday 12 March 2012

Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to our Blog!
We started at Tollymore National Outdoor Centre in January 2012, as trainee outdoor instructors.
This blog is to keep you all up to date with what we are getting up to, throughout what we hope to be an exciting year.

About the dudettes:

Claire
I am twenty four and born and bred in Tollymore so I've grown up in the Mournes. I love the mountains and am a very keen hillwalker and my true passion in life is climbing! Loving this year as a trainee instructor at the Tollymore centre and looking forwards to all of our wee adventures! :)


Kathryn
Twenty two year old Larne girl. I have always been involved in the outdoors due to my parents keen outdoor interests, hill walking over the UK from the age of three. My main outdoor passions would be climbing, hill walking and skiing, but I like to give everything a bash and just love being outside! I have recently completed a degree in Outdoor Education and this year at Tollymore is the next step in my outdoor career.



Caoimhe
Hello Bloggee's - I'm 24 and from Belfast 'Yeeeeoooooo!'.  I was a Youth Worker for 5 years before coming to Tollymore and I've always tried to use the outdoors to work with young people to overcome challenges and take risks.  I love everything about being in the outdoors from the water to the crags - I love the adrenaline rush and feeling of achievement after a great day out with friends or a class wee group of people.  By the end of this year I want to have pushed myself to the limit and achieved as much experience as I possibly can to be able to empower people to get outside and play in the mountains, rivers and sea!




No comments:

Post a Comment